MetroPCS is a prepaid wireless mobile brand, owned by T-Mobile which is the United States originated company. The parent company of Metro PCs is the 5th largest operated mobile company in the telecommunication business and is one of the best wireless communication medium devices worldwide. The company was recognized in 1994 and by 2005 Metro PCs had earned about 1.5 million users alone in the United States of America. It has the company has propelled various ways of communication services like Personal Communication Services, Corporate communication services, individual plans, family plans, Best of Metro PCs plans launched after the year 2002.
Currently, the company issues 50 million shares in public offers which worth 27.90$ each and occupies about 8 billion Dollar cap in the international share market. This approximation of market impartiality makes it one of the major telecommunication companies in the last decades of the wireless business. The best involvement of using the Metro PCS facilities is it delivers you understanding at the same side by side through the service timing you are using them as large network with fast 4G LTE service with unlimited data plans.
MetroPCS Bill Payment
Most of the time, we face situations where we default bill payment, not because we do not have the required money, but because we were busy in other activities of life. This is where MetroPCS Bill Pay online comes in. It allows you to pay all kind of bills with ease without defaulting. MetroPCS Payment Online service helps you keep good credit records and prompt payment of bills for products and services online.
A simple connection from your wireless Computer or even mobile phone and a MetroPCS Bill Pay payment account can do the job and get your services running. The services of MetroPCS Bill Pay comes free or you might be charged little token to get the job done for you.
MetroPCS Payment Options
There are two options to pay MetroPCS bills online. The first option is where you can make by just entering your MetroPCS phone number and confirming it. The second option is where you login first and make the payment while logged in.
MetroPCS Bill Online guide
- Sending a Payment Manually: A credit or debit card and an Internet connection, that is all you need to pay your monthly bill yourself on MetroPCS website. Here you can process your payment with or without login. Just visit the “Make a Payment” page on the carrier’s website.
enter your phone number, proceed to the next page and enter your credit card details before confirming the transaction. Alternatively, you can also create a free On-line account, which will offer you extra features such as the ability to send automatic payments to MetroPCS Payment each month without having to do anything on your part.
- Setting up AutoPay: MetroPCS offers its clients a feature known as AutoPay, which lets you set up a default payment method and use it to routinely settle your bill each month. If you want to set up AutoPay, you can do so by visiting the “Manage and Pay” page on MetroPCS’ website and either log in to your current account or generating a new one. By selecting “eWallet/Saved Payment Method,” you will then be able to add a credit or debit card to your account and to enable AutoPay.
How Do I Get An Extension On My MetroPCS Bill?
MetroPCS Payment has a program that will allow you to pay a portion of your bill and it is called Bill-Float that gives you a 30-day extension on your monthly bill, but to avail this facility you will need to apply for it. Once you are definite that you need to go for this payment arrangement, follow the steps given below.
- Go to your MetroPCS Payment account page and log in with your user name and password.
- Select and click on the “Payment options.” Then select the Bill-Float payment option.
- Follow the on-screen commands by satisfying out all of the required information to submit your application for a bill extension.
- Once they confirm everything and you qualify for the arrangement, you will be granted a 48-hour extension.
Please note that depending on which payment method you choose, you may or may not be charged a “convenience fee” in order to process your payment. In this MetroPCS payment article, we have shown you how to do a MetroPCS bill payment and will go over many common questions people have regarding the payment process. Gently keep in mind that Metro Rumors is not in any way related to MetroPCS or its affiliates.
The purpose of this MetroPCS Payment article is to clear up any confusion on the MetroPCS Bill Pay process. MetroPCS Bill Pay online is your undisputable means to getting your bills paid online without facing any difficulties. Hope we did the needful.