Home Depot is an American home development supplies company that sells tools, building products, and services. The company headquarter is situated in Atlanta Store Support Centre in Georgia. The Home Depot was co-founded by Bernard Marcus in 1978. Home Depot’s proposition was to build home-improvement superstores, larger than any of their competitors’ facilities. Asset banker Langone helped Marcus and Blank to earn the required capital.
Home Depot stores about more than one lakh m2 in size and are prepared warehouse-style, stocking a large range of supplies. Home Depot’s two largest stores are located in Vauxhall, New Jersey. The company color is a bright orange, on signs, equipment, and employee aprons. It was announced in 2014 that Craig Menear will take over as CEO while Blake will continue as the chairman of the board.
Home Depot Survey at www.Homedepot.com/Surey
It controls many big-box format supplies across the United States (including all the states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam), all 10 capitals of Canada, and the 32 federal entities of Mexico. The MRO Company Interline Brands is also owned by The Home Depot with 70 distribution centers across the United States. The Home Depot is the largest home development retailer in the United States, in advance of rival Lowe’s. This post highlights the details of the Home Depot Survey. Also, the instructions to participate in the same. We hope that this post was helpful in taking up the survey. For further questions you can use the comments section, we would be glad to assist you. All the best!!
Home Depot Survey Rewards
Home Depot inspires all their customers to provide valuable feedback and they give away a prize for completing the survey. Thus, whenever you finish a survey, you shall be invited to enter the Home Depot Sweepstakes and get a chance to win gift cards. The Home Depot gift card is treasured at about $5,000. Remember that the value of the Home Depot gift card prize is subject to change. You will be educated about the worth when you visit www.homedepotopinion.com.
Right now there are two $5,000 Home Depot gift cards. Each customer who has taken the home depot opinion survey is qualified for prizes. Complete set of Home Depot Survey Sweepstakes rules is available on www.homedepotopinion.com. If you want to see the previous Home Depot Sweepstakes winners, you can see the list at www.homedepotopinion.com.
Home Depot Survey Requirements
Naturally, there are a few requirements that participants need to fulfill in order to complete the Home Depot survey.
- The opinion survey is only available online, so you’ll need a device with internet access to complete the survey
- A current Home Depot receipt is required. The receipt should not be older than 14 days
- Your age must be 18 years or older
- You should be a resident of the US.
Home Depot Survey: Steps and tips to complete it
This segment will demonstrate the steps required to go through to complete the Home Depot survey. Read below for full explanations:
- Start by accessing the official Home Depot survey page at homedepotopinion.com. Otherwise, you can also visit www.homedepot.com/survey. Both links will send you to the Home Depot survey page.
- On the first page of the www.homedepotopinion.com website, you will be asked to choose the survey language.
- Once you have opted for the language of your choice, you will be redirected to the Home Depot survey access page.
- You will see an empty box on your screen, put in your postal code. Click on the Continue to proceed further.
- You can start carrying out the Home Depot survey. To do this, keep your receipt ready. Look at the bottom of your receipt, you will see your User ID and Password. If you don’t find this information, take help from the image attached below. Enter this information in the two empty boxes displayed
- Verify your login credentials for accuracy and press Continue to start the Home Depot survey.
- Answer all of the questions in the Home Depot survey. The questions will have topics like Home Depot customer service, products, and general store atmosphere. It is worthy to note that your answers will not affect your odds of winning the Home Depot Sweepstakes.
- At last, you can submit your personal information, to enter the $5,000 Home Depot gift card drawing
Home Depot Useful Info
To contact a Home Depot representative for issues that you experienced you can call their Customer Care Centre on 800-466-3337. For Canada residents, call this phone number: 800-668-2266.
For more specifics and contact information, visit the Customer Support page on their official website. I hope you have fun completing the Home Depot survey and don’t forget to check out their official website at www.homedepot.com. So start quick.